Christian Blinkies

Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

30th Birthday card



My friend in Montana wants a card for her daughter-in-law's 30th birthday. I hope she likes this okay. She wanted it done in purples with pinks and blues. I chose the little images from Bildmalarnas because I think they are so cute. I used me new cricut cartridge "Billionaire" for the name and numbers. Added lots of stickles and Blingz to finish it off.

Challenges I am entering:

Crafty Boots-wings

Heart Song Inspirations- ribbon

Pile It On- fancy folds

Bows and Berries- glitter

One Stop Craft Challenge- easel card

The Paper Shelter- one for the girls

Victorine Stamps- easel

Stampin' for the Weekend- what a cutie!

My Sheri Crafts- sewing

Thank you so much for stopping by and God Bless!

8 comments:

  1. Moshie, this is just beautiful. What a fabulous 30th card. Love the colours and the bling...so pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee!! This card is fabulous!! So pretty and so many gorgeous details!
    Thanks for playing along with Heart Song Inspiration Challenge this week! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAb card love the colours! she will love it

    Thank you for joining our challenge @ TPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is totally gorgeous! Thanks for joining our "Sew Simple" challenge this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card, I love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun 30th birthday card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bows and Berries!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Such a gorgeous card :o) Thanks for joining in our SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Diana. I love those images and that card idea is fabulous. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete