Christian Blinkies

Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

card for my dearest sis!


I made this card for my favorite sister although she is really my sister in law! She is also one of the bestest friends I have ever had and she will never know how much she really means to me! I love you Barb!

Today is her birthday and I sure hope she got my card in time for her special day. I used my new Bildmalarna stamp. I also added a pretty crocheted flower a good friend made and sent to me a long time ago. Barb loves glitter and sparkle even more than I do so added lots of stickles. I pray her day was one of the best she has ever had! (it is for me as my brother is giving her a plane ticket to Idaho so she can spend a week here with me! I am so excited! She will be here the first week of December!)

The photo is not very good as it looks all washed out. I was in a hurry to get it mailed to her that I didn't check to see how the picture turned out.

Challenges I am entering:

Challenge up Your Life-color

Totally Paper Crafts- glitter

Hanna and Friends-glitter

Our Craft Lounge-colors

Paper Pretties- embellish it!

The Paper Shelter- anything goes

Thank you for stopping by. May God bless you all in a special way!

6 comments:

  1. This so sweet. Love all the sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us this week at TPC. Good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Diana. I'm sure she'll love it. I love that image and the design and papers are beautiful.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy birthday, Barb. I love her so much! You too, FA. Great job on the card, as always.

    FN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the sparkly edges, I do that a lot too LOL

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week!

    Hugs,
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Challenge up your life in our colour challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    Francine

    ReplyDelete