Christian Blinkies

Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Think Spring for Groundhog Day


I saw this little critter from High Hopes and just had to have him! And since we all know what an important day Groundhog day is, I knew he would make the perfect card. We will ignore the fact that until I bought him, groundhog day went by fairly unnoticed at our home. And can you imagine how excited my children will be when I show them this day is well worth a card!!!! lol The first challenge I will enter him in is High Hopes where they require a bow to be used.
http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/


Once I decided what stamp I would be using I searched for a sketch that I thought would be perfect for the card and found it at CCEE.



Paper Play this week challenged us to use our furry friends. At first I thought mainly kitties and puppies and the common sweet little critters we all love. But, as I checked out some of the DT's cards I found mice!!! Well, if you can call a mouse your friend I am more than willing to claim a groundhog as mine! lol
http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/

Thanks again to the wonderful hostesses that give us such awesome challenges!


6 comments:

  1. Oh so so adorable, so happy you played along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous, love the sweet image and the colours you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An otter definitely qualify to the furry friend theme, specially a cute one like this one, I love his belly button :-) Thanks for taking part in PaperPlay challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Moshie. Fun image and the sentiment is perfect too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cute, fun and fabulous!! LOVE the colors and the easel!! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your digger cards are awesome! I just got this stamp so this is totally inspiring! thanks so much for sharing!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete