Christian Blinkies

Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

60th Anniversary card.


This is another custom order I have for that special lady in Montana. I was at a loss as to just what to make for a 6oth anniversary so sure hope she likes how the end product came out. I am pretty nervous on this one as it took me so long to come up with an idea and then try to execute this idea into reality, that I have no time to make another if this one is not ok. Oh the stress I put myself under instead of just playing and having fun! lol Anyway, I just made a simple step card but added "braces" to the bottom so it won't "step out" too far. lol I used the cricut to cut out the names and the 60. For "Love", I had to dig out the old sizzlet dies. A couple MS butterfly punches and some flowers finished it off. Well, actually lots and lots of stickles finished it off. lol I do hope the lady who ordered this and the couple who may receive it, are blessed by it.

Challenges I am entering:

Order of the Opus Gluei- roses or rosettes

Sparkles Forum- punches

Little Claires- wedding / anniversary

One Stop Craft Challenge
- anything but square

Totally Gorjuss-As you like it

Scrappy Frogs- bling

Paper Creations Ink- flowers

Sarah Hurley- bling and sparkle

The Paper Shelter
- dies

Jellypark Friends-get punchy

Hooked on Crafts-wings

KB Cute-butterflies

Thank each and everyone for stopping by. May God always bless you!



19 comments:

  1. Beautiful - very elegant and gorgeous details. I'm sure the recipients will love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Cliare Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Moshie, I'm sure she will love it, who wouldn't. Beautiful..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabby looking card. It's one of the best ones I've seen for a long time. Smashing work! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter Challenges! We love to see you back next week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yer hunni hows you doing, wow this is stunning absolutely beautiful work. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh... this is drop dead gorgeous!!!! you have just outdone yourself!
    thanks for joining us in the die cuts/punches challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning so elegant,your design is beautiful....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Crafts,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, very elegant. thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! This is stunning!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles FC, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moshie... Your card is absolutely stunning! I am sure Naney and Bill will LOVE this card!!! You have done such a beautiful job! I don't know where to start... as I love everything about it! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your card is wonderful, so great Details. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really gorgeous, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow wee amazing card, love the 3D structure :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is lovely,goodluck at sarah hurley challenges.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lovely.Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the happy couple will love it - it's just the right amount of romantic and classic. Beautiful colors and design, it makes me think of a wedding cake topper and that will be a very happy memory trigger for them! Love how you've incorporated lots of roses for this, sweet touch. It also works beautifully for our Opus Gluei challenge. Thank you for participating and I hope that you continue to check us out for future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty, gorgeous glitters everywhere
    thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, wow.. 60 years of marriage. I just celebrated my 3rd anniversary! This is such a wonderful testament of marriage. I love your Bible verses at the top of your blog. What a nice way to enter your blog!
    Thank you for joining in our Rosey challenge this week at the order of the Opus Gluei! We are glad you came to play!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, this is stunning!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's x

    ReplyDelete