Christian Blinkies

Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Get well


In Biddy Buddies this month, our challenge is to make a "get well" creation and must use brown and pink somewhere on it. I chose this darling little Lily of the Valley image because I thought she was too cute. And more importantly, I had colored her some time ago so didn't have to spend time with that today. lol

Last week as I was searching blogs for challenges, I found a fun one from Crafty Cardmakers. They are challenging us to show our latest creation as well as one of our first ones. I figured I would just post the first one I ever made when I started blogging. But, just this moment, as I retrieved it, I found it kind of humorous that is was also a get well card. I do think I have improved a bit from the simple card it was. Thank goodness for stickles and inks and flourishes and the awesome talented bloggers I have learned from! So here it is as lame as it was! lol


Challenges I am entering the pink card in are:

Crafty Cardmakers- actually both cards are for this challenge lol

Winter Wonderland- dots

The Sweet Stop-sketch....turned sideways

Craft Your Days Away-anything goes

Fab 'n' Funky
- anything goes

Pile It On- cute children

Cards and More
-distressing

Craft Your Passion-anything goes

Cute Card Thursday- out with the old....everything I used on this card (minus the flourishes cut with my new cricit) is at least a year old. I am still trying to use my old stash most the time.

Paper Cutz- metal.....little heart charm

Papertake Weekly
-anything goes with optional lace....hope the paper lace border from MS will work.

Phindy's Place-distressing

Secret Crafter Saturday
-texture

Stamp Insanity- metal

Stamping Scrapping- flower power...I used prima mini roses and stickles. Even added a little Scent My Card on the flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment