Christian Blinkies

Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to my brother


In a private challenge, we were to create a card for a male and it had to include a tree (trees). Since my brother's birthday is this month, it didn't take me long to decide who my card would be for. I chose the cute little moose and sentiment from Dollar Stamps. I used the MS tree border punch and dug thru my old Costco pile of papers and chose what I thought might work well for my brother. Three of the ladies decided to add our own little challenge by using the sketch from 2S4Y. I had a lot of fun making this card and can't wait to see what my challenge buddies have done as well.

Challenges I am entering:

2S4Y-sketch

Cards for Men-animals

2 Sisters-Birthday

Cute Card Thursday- anything goes

Pixie Dust- men

Little Red Wagon-do it in 3's.......3 rows of trees

Crafty Catz- spots and stripes

Fresh Brewed-2 or more dp

Crafty Card Makers- stitching

Thanks for stopping by! God Bless!

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moshie
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card. The trees are awesome.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh awesome card Diana....what a creative lady you are....((HUGSS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card. I'm sure he will treasure it! Stitching is wonderful but you place it in the wrong linky here at Crafty Cardmakers. You placed it in the spotlight challenge of dry embossing.........if you have dry embossing on it, you are more than welcome to keep it here, but be sure to get it into the stitching linky for sure!!! Thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the layers of trees you created, and that image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job- thanks for playing at LRW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the little rows of trees! Fab card :) Thanks for playing with the Pixies this week!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete