Christian Blinkies

Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My first ever step card!

This is the first time I tried a step card and had lots of fun doing it. I am also entering this one in two challenges. The first on is Project Tuesday. Their challenge was to make a step card. Since I had never even heard of one before, this was a very fun project to do. Thanks for the lesson!!!
http://sasprojecttuesday.blogspot.com/

The other challenge is from Simon Says and their challenge was "Merry Christmas".
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ,, this is just brilliant !!! what a gorgeous card ! :-)The image and the scene you created is just wonderful ! :-)


    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Merry Christmas Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols and the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. please consider turning word verification off , it would make leaving comments much nicer :-)
    Lols x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Moshie, I LOVE the fun scene and the glitter on the card - WOW!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday.

    Have a Merry Christmas, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete