Christian Blinkies

Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Anniversary card for FF


This card was made for the challenge at Forever Friends this round for Ribbon or Lace.  I also searched You Tube for something new to try for another challenge group I am in.  The challenge in this group is to find something you have never done before and then post the inspiration it came from.  I want to thank Luv Lee Scrappin for inspiring me to attempt to create something new.  I had never heard of this type of easel card before and was amazed by hers the moment it popped up on the screen.

Our sponsor this week at FF is Pink Gem Designs.  We got to choose out images and I really liked these cute little birds for my anniversary card.   I colored them with copics and colored pencils.  I added paper flowers where stamped flowers were.  I popped parts of the images for more dimension so they would show better since this is a shadow box card.  The lace is just a small scrap I had left and almost tossed.  lol  I used MS punches for the leaves and small butterfly.  The ribbon on the lace and around the inner as well as the outer edges of the shadow is new.  I used TH distress tool on the edges and then inked in Chestnut Roan.  The pp are from a mini stack by My Minds Eye. The two hearts on the bottom are an old sizzlet die. Added a few beads and of course stickles and calletd this card done.  lol  It is no where near as pretty as the one from the video but I am happy that I tried something new and it turned out at all.  lol  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please come join us at FF for this fun challenge!  Many hugs to you all and may God be with you in whatever you do.

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody- anything goes
Come and Get It- Tic Tac Toe-glitter, free and  ribbon
Opus Gluei- Glitz, glamor and bling
Scrappy Frog's- try something new
Crafty Calendar- what's new
My Time to Craft- things with wings
Sparkle and Glitter- anything but square
Delicious Doodles- All you need is Love
One Stop Craft Challenge-sparkle and bling
Sugar Creek Hollow-Lots of layers
C.R.A.F.T.- Valentine or Love
Pink Gem -holidays (not sure if you will accept an Anniversary as a holiday but thought I would join just in case since I used your image.)






21 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is just sooo pretty. A real feast for the eyes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just grabbed me when I saw it on F & F challenge blog...wow, it is just gorgeous now I can see it better...like Desire said, a feast for the eyes...have now joined your blog...luv aNNIe


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the sweet image and pretty embellishments. Thanks for sharing at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty and sweet. I love the shape and whole design.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is beautiful, fab creation, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing it with us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty and uniquely shaped card! I love your embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle and Glitter with RSD :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful easel card. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so pretty. Love all the flowers, and those birds are just adorable. Very tweet indeed. Very LOVE inspiring. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous and out-of-the-ordinary gorgeous little work of art! I just want to hold it and pet it, it's that lovely. LOVE all the different elements and layers, and your color design is absolutely WONDERFUL. Thanks so much for playing along this week at AGOAC!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, your card just amazing! All details fantastic! Lovely "garden" ))
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Ribbons” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  12. what adorable details. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Sparkle and Glitter with RickStDennis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet! You've really made a gorgeous framed card, so beautifully decorated and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous....I am a fan of easel cards and this is over the top. Love the depth you've achieved with this. Your lace and flowers are stunning.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Loving all those gorgeous details.
    Thanks so much for playing in my word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!! This is really gorgeous!! I love your circle frame with all of the pretty flowers and lace!! Gorgeous colors too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love those cute birds and the new technique you've tried too. I'm off to have a look :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "circles" challenges - good luck!


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this card, what a gorgeous easel card you've created. It is so romantic and has such adorable touches; I love the flowers, the lace and the bling! These are all elements that add to a striking card, who doesn't love some texture, visual sparkle, and depth. Amazing job! Perfect for the Opus Gluei theme and I'm so happy you came over to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK, I had to come and see what else you have created since I was hooked on the card you made for this week's Pink Gem Challenge (on which I have already commented), and I am in LOVE with your work! This circle easel card has put me over the top, and you may count me as your newest follower. You make the kind of cards that make me swoon - lots of color, texture, pattern and embellishments, especially flowers and lace and charms. I hope you won every challenge in which you entered this card! If there was a way to subscribe to your blog by email, I would. As it is, I will come to visit you as often as I can. Thanks so much for the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete