Christian Blinkies

Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More football

Here is a layout I made for a challenge group I am in.  It was a sketch challenge and this is my take on it.  This is my little grandson and his first year of contact football.  My three children went to school at West and he is playing for East.  It is kind of different having to root for the main rival my kids played against.  lol  He is in fourth grade so I better get used to as I feel there will be more seasons that I will have to root for East.  I think I have three more layouts and I will have this season done for him.  Then I think I need to move on to something for the grand daughters so I can use pink, flowers and frills.  lol  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Hugs and God bless each of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment