Christian Blinkies

Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Last minute Christmas Card

I hurried and got this card finished in just the nick of time for a challenge group I am in.  We have a full month to do each challenge and it is behind my comprehension as to why I find the need to wait until the last possible moment to do it!  lol  Anyway, it is done and I am relieved to have it done.  lol  I used my new Mag stamp of Cocoa the bear.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  The papers are scraps from other projects.  I dug out my border die from Quikutz for the swirls.  I have had it forever and this is the first time I think I have used it.  The ticket stamp is from Bildmalarna.  I sewed and inked the edges and of course added stickles for a little bling.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless!

Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday- Christmas

Stampin for the Weekend- Christmas

Anything Goes- Christmas

Penny Black and More- Christmas

Forever Friends-Christmas

Paper Crafting Journey-Sentiment on card

Shelly's Images-anything goes

Addicted to Stamps- use your markers

Through the Craftroom Door-anything goes

Natalie and Amy- anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Moshie, your Christmas card is darling. Love the image, the die cuts, and the stitching. Your paper and ribbon are really pretty, too. Thank you for joining our challenge at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moshie this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey, good luck in the draw!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Sentiment Challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful Christmas card and love your colour choice! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at Natalie and Amy's! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete