Christian Blinkies

Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Birthday card for daughter

This is the card I made for my eldest daughter for her 35th birthday today!  Happy Birthday smart beautiful daughter!  lol  I hope your day is perfect!  I cannot believe how fast my little kids grew up and now are almost as old as I am!

This cute little stamp is one of my new ones from Magnolia.  Am anxious as my next order should be here tomorrow!  Anyway, I chose this little Tilda because I think she is so cute.  I colored her with copics with a few accents from colored pencils.  The tag stamp is another new purchase from Bildmalarna.   I used my new die and stamp from Whimsy for the Birthday Sentiment.  Again I inked all the edges and then sewed. 
Added a few heart shaped pearls and flowers that have been in my stash forever, and am calling it done.  I hope my sweet daughter likes my creation even tho she is not a pink type gal.  lol  I just have to scrap with pinks when I can as I have so many males and so few females in the family.  So like it or not, my girls usually get something in pinks.  lol

Thanks so much for stopping by.  May God keep you forever in His care.

Challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge- sketch

Wags 'n Whiskers-Birthdays

No Matter Which- anything goes

Hooked on Crafts- Let's Celebrate

Papelitos -Celebrations  and also must enter Paper Crafting Journey- Celebrations or Birthday

The Paper Girls- Birthdays

Paper Pretties- square cards

Fresh Brewed-no digis....rubber stamps only

Whimsy Stamps-Lots of layers

Cards and More- anything goes

Sassy Cheryl's-favorite colors combo.....pink with marroon (pink with just about anything!  lol)  Love working in pinks

Stamp and Create- stitching

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card & beautiful detail...

    Thank you for joining us at Gem of a challenge & good luck!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm sure your daughter LOVED this amazingly beautiful b-day card. It's a STUNNER!
    Thanks for playing in the FAVORITE COLOR COMBO challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birthday card! Thanks for joining in at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, such sweet colours and an adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so sweet! I love that image and your fabulous colors! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Moshie, what a wonderful card. The colours, the stamp, your arrangement and all the decoration, just perfect.
    Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous BD creation lovely DPs & colour combo great take on the sketch..

    thanks for sharing at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the layers and colors! Thanks for linking with the Paper Girls

    ReplyDelete