Christian Blinkies

Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hannah- fishing

This is a layout I made for a small challenge group I am in.  The challenge was to choose one of the 3 given sketches and make a double mirror image layout.

 This is my youngest grand daughter who loves fishing and just about any other thing she can spend time doing with Daddy.  I cannot believe how small she was and how fast time goes by.  Back in 2004, my family surprised me with a camping trip in honor of my 50th birthday.  To some this may not seem that special but my hubby hates camping and he was the one that planned it all!  When I think about it, it still amazes me.  Anyway, little Hannah was a very dedicated fisherman this day and was so happy when she caught her first fish.  When we got back to camp that evening, she was just as excited to eat her catch too.

 I am trying to learn to use stamped images for my scrap books also but not too sure I am happy with that idea.  I do wish the little Tilda stamp was a bit larger for this page.  The little fish is a Hanglar stamp.  I do not know why I neglected to sew on this layout as I usually do!  I used my CE to cut the flourishes, a MS border punch, nesties and then my new Whimsy die.  Finished things off with inking the edges and added stickles to the flourishes.  The little fish charm is out of my older stash that I am trying to use!

Thanks so much for stopping by and may God always bless each of you.

Challenges:

Pattie's Creations- animals

Pause, Dream, Enjoy- sports or hobbies

Polka Doodles- Summer

Forever Friends- anything goes

Little Miss Muffet- Neapolitan Ice cream colors...some of my fav colors to use!

Crafting for all Seasons- water

Crafts and Me- anything goes

Inky Impressions-Dies and Punches

The Paper Shelter- charms or metal

Whimsy Stamps- Summer fun  didn't use a Whimsy stamp but am sure loving my new dies!

Emerald Faeries- flourishes and swirls

Creative Craft- Summertime

Die Cuttin Divas- Summer fun

Everybody Art- Summer

Scrap Creations- Water

My Time to Craft- make it wet!

21 comments:

  1. This is a lovely layout, such pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet. I hope she catches a big fish. Reminds me of that country song where the daddy and daughter go fishing together. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy's Ch# 30 "Sports & Hobbies"!
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love the colors and paper. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

    Tonya Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout!!Very pretty!!!beautiful Details!
    TFS
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!

    Migdalia
    Craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as a button
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute layout !!!! Love the papers and the images to.Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw great layout. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome layout, love the design elements used and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout :)) ..Thanks for playing along with us at Polka doodles, Nelly X

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable, gorgeous layout, thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LO, I think this is the first scrapbook LO I've seen entered into one of these challenges. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs (EFG). Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely LO. stunning look of it. Perfect project for our challenge over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute pictures. Great layout. Thanks for joining PDE Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a sweet layout. The colors are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. what wonderful pictures.. so cute.. hope a fishy comes along soon lol... Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely layout thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know I left you a comment earlier, but I also wanted to pop in and tell you ... Thanks for playing with us at Crafting For All Seasons!
    :) Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Challenges
    Paper Playtime Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great project, it's just precious! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful LO, a fabulous design and such pretty colours and details. Your photographs are stunning!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Everybody Art challenge

    ReplyDelete