Christian Blinkies

Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Birthday card for sil

I finally got it done!  A birthday card for my sil.  lol  I have procrastinated long enough since we will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow.  I used this darling stamp from LOTV.  I saw it a few weeks ago and new I wanted to make my sil a card with it, so just had to order.  The little banner sentiment stamp was ordered at the same time as everyone knows you just have to order enough to get free shipping.  lol  The papers are from my scrap box as I am trying hard to use them as well as some of my older stash.  The ribbon, charm and pearls are all several years old.  Other than ordering stamps and more stamps, I am sticking to not buying much until some older is used.  The inside of the card tells him that we hope his day is a big hit.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  God bless!


Challenges:


The Craft Place- sketch

Crafter's Companion- embellishments.  I inked all edges, sewed, added pearls, charm and ribbon.

Crafting for all Season's- for man

Delightful Challenge- boys

Dream Valley- special guy

Hot Shot Crafts- distressed inks

2 Sisters- stripes or plaid

Digi Designs- spotty or dotty



4 comments:

  1. Great card, fab papers & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moshie, your Sil is going to just love this card. I do. And your plaid paper is just perfect for the challenge at 2 Sisters stripes and or plaid challenge.

    I have blog candy if you are interested.
    http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/2012/06/350-followers-blog-candy.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I love everything about it :)
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Distress Inks challenge

    Sarah x

    Check Hot Shot Craft shop for new items
    http://www.hotshotcraft.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete