Christian Blinkies

Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Be You


As keeping to my vow to scrap more this year, here is my second layout for the year! Man, I am patting myself on the back as this doubled the amount of layouts I think I have done in the past 3 years! lol Anyway, this is my youngest daughter's youngest. He is such a little character. He still loves for you to take pictures of him and is always willing to pose. I used this week's challenge sketch from Let's Scrap.
I did change it a bit by adding the two smaller pictures in the corner. I also hid the journal box under a photo. These pictures were taken last October down in the canyon under Perrine Bridge. The boys love to go there and have picnics.

Thanks for stopping by. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Diana. I'm in need of a mojo boost to get me working om my son's scrapbook. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete