Christian Blinkies

Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Just a quick card I threw together before we head out for the weekend. I only got 5 cards finished while on my little retreat with relatives, that I have to now get some done as quick as I can. I love the little images from the Lily of the Valley nativity set. I used some scraps from another card.....added ribbon, punched edges, flowers and of course stickles. The little charm has been in my stash forever as well as the roses. I also used a precious crocheted flower that my Indiana buddy made for me. Thanks so much April.

Challenges:

Stampin' Royalty-sketch

ABC Christmas- Yippy it is Christmas.

Creative Belli- Christmas or winter

Flutter By Wednesday- angel, butterfly or fairy

Penny's Paper-Craft- Merry Christmas

Whimsical Wednesdays Designs
- Christmas

Creative Card Crew-Tis the Season

Tuesday Throwdown
-Celebrate the season

Thank you for stopping by. God Bless!

8 comments:

  1. Love the added charm! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

    Kathleen – Guest Designer
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious, Moshie! Great color palette. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love that stamped image.
    thnx for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable i love that image :) thanks for sharing with us at WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card-love the nativity image-thanks for playing along with the creative belli challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever way to incorporate the challenge into your creation. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete