Christian Blinkies

Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ornament swap

Here are the ornaments I made for a little swap we are planning at our island get-away next week. I wish I could have got a better photo without all the glare and making the images look so washed out. Can hardly believe Barb will be here in 8 days!!!

I used a mini magnolia stamp I bought last year to use on my grand daughters gift box ornaments. I had these pictured so different in my mind so am a bit disappointed int the finished product. I hope the others will them in spite of how I feel. I used a quickutz die for the trees, handmade the little bench and colored the image using copics and colored pencils. I hadd liquid pearls for the snow in the trees and on the ground. Plut liquid applique on her coat for the furry effect. Then just had to add a little stickles here and there because have to have stickles....lol I through in some fake snow as the finishing touch before sealing them in the ball. On the back I stamped a verse about Christmas. You can see I embellished with paper roses, punched leaves, ribbon and of course more stickles. I can hardly wait to see what the other ladies have done for their ornaments!

Challenges I am entering:

Oldie But a Goodie-let it snow

Hooked on Crafts-punches

Kaboodle Doodles- Baby it is cold outside

Make it Monday-anythings goes

Paper Creations-Christmas

Pollycraft- Christmas fun

Stamping Scrapping-Christmas......stickles and possibly the stamped image came from your store

Stamps R Us- bling it on

Lollypop Crafts-anything goes

OSAAT- anything goes

The Crafty Pad-traditional Christmas colors

2 Sisters-Let it sparkle

Thank you all so much for stopping by. God bless you all!

20 comments:

  1. She always makes me smile. Your ornament is lovely and I am sure your swap partners will adore it. I am visiting you via MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and Pretty Baubles. Thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My...these are delightful..really gorgeous.
    Do these baubbles come in half??? How do you get the image in there???Wonderful project and colouring of your images.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling ornaments. I am sure everyone will love them. Why are we so critical of ourselves? You did a fantastic job...be proud! Saw your post on MIM and had to stop for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful ornaments for the Christmas Tree!! Love Tilda and the wonderful detail:)
    Thanks so much for joining us PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..SAw your careation at MIM..This is Gorgeous.:) Love the ornaments :)

    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ornament look superb. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...oh yes, I believe it's a requirement to include Stickles on pretty much everything! Makes me wonder what we did before without it?? :)
    Your ornaments are fantastic. I love the mini's.
    I'm with Chrissy though, how did you get the images in there? Have a wonderful swap and I hope you post pictures of how it went.
    Thank you for linking with us at Make It Monday!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable ornaments, Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT
    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your beautiful ornaments! Well done!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Creations Ink.
    Have a blessed day!
    Huggies ~ Sharron♥
    PCI Guest Designer
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and fabulous colors, too.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenge I hope you can join us again next time!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! I love Christmas crafting. Yours are delightful! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad. Best of luck.
    Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These are wonderful, and perfect for our Festive Cheer challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful Christmas project. I think they look beautiful. I saw your link on MIM. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable! *claps*
    Thank you for joining in with us at Stamps R Us
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great creation,

    Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea!Love it. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Ornaments. I have a giveaway right now and I would love it if you joined in.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here I am, as promised! Just a couple of weeks late.

    I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you again at the RH. Some of my favorites memories are with you RHLs. Darling ornaments. Wish I had gotten one, but I'm really glad I didn't have to make one so it's ok. :)

    Sure do love you FA!

    FN

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely Christmas creation! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete