Christian Blinkies

Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

My parents anniversary card



My parents celebrated 48 years together on the 6th. I made them this card and used the new Lily of the Valley image because her holding his hand really touched me. It just reminded me of the gentle love these two people have for each other. I hope some day my children will look at Jon and I with the same awe I have for my parents. I used some paper from a kit that I had forgot I even had. I also use the larger roses that I have always shied away from thinking they were too large for cards. The little heart charm was one of the first charms I bought way back when. Of course I had to use stickles on the flowers as well on the 48th. It looks a lot better in person than in these pictures.

Challenges I am entering

Creatalicious- sketch

Art Impressions- something from stash

Charisma Cards
-flowers

OLLCB- flowers

Sentimental Sundays
-anything goes

Ellphantastic- Celebrations

Thank you so much for stopping by. God bless!

8 comments:

  1. Aww, such a pretty card, lovely stamp and colouring and those flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi moshie
    what a fabulous card,i love the image you chose ,i think it is perfect for an anniversary card ,i love the colourway too,your parents will cherish it,thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww this is lovely
    thank you for playing along this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card, the image is adorable and the flowers gorgeous I bet your parents loved it
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I am sure they loved it to pieces. Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet & pretty card.
    Thank you for joining our celebrations month!!
    Don't forget there's a blog hop on all month & you get 2 entries into the Blog Candy for entering the challenge...goodluck!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful card, love the shape and the cute image. Thanks for joining us for this months Ellephantastic challenge.
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    x

    ReplyDelete