Christian Blinkies

Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Father's Day card for my Pop



Well, it is that time of year when we get the perfect chance to let our dads know just how much they mean to us. I chose the deer stamp as my pop loves hunting and wildlife and all the other junk that goes with being a guy. lol Although is does not show in these pictures, I inked the background behind the deer so there is a sky with clouds and then shrub like coloring on the bottom. I chose to make a step card just because it has been awhile since I have made one and also because I think he will enjoy setting it up for awhile.I chose the verse because I do believe one of the things I am most thankful to God for is the capacity to love. I am also most thankful to pop because even tho he did not "father" me, he loved me and raised me as his own. I hope he has one awesome Father's Day because if there ever was a dad that deserved the best, it is my pop!

Challenges I am entering are:

Paper Play- Father's Day/ Male

Tuesday Throwdown- Animal

Cupcake Craft- things with tails

One Stop Craft Challenge- Father's Day

My Time To Craft- wildlife

Ladybug Crafts Ink- all about males

Sisterhood of Crafters- celebrating Dad

Craft Us Crazy- Father's day or masculine

Delightful - Father's day

Fussy and Fancy- man or boy

Creative Inspirations- Father's Day

C.R.A.F.T.-Father's Day

Alphabet Challenge- F is for Father

Thank you so much for stopping bye. God bless each of you!

12 comments:

  1. I love it all :) I am sure yur pops will love it as much. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic stepper Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Really love the depth with all those trees. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Father's Day card, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats one stunning creation!! Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wonderful card. The colors and feel are so woodsy. Just perfect! Thanks for joing us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow beautiful card! I love the deer image with those wonderful trees. it creates so much dimension with the step card!! Thanks for joining us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card, love the trees, thanks so much for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Great Job!
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! It has the perfect outdoors feel, between the image, your papers, and those terrific trees. I'm sure your dad is going to love this! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. a lovely Father's Day creation! Thanks for playing at CRAFT challenge this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card for your Dad!! love the classic look!!
    Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you play with us again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete