Christian Blinkies

Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

You guessed it......another tin!

Yes I have got one more tin finished! This little image is the third bear off the Bildmalarna stamp that I cut apart. I am having so much fun making these tins that I think I may try to sell a few once I get the ones I need done. Not too sure if they will sell or not or what price anyone would pay, but will see what happens when and if that time comes. lol

Challenges:

Stamp with Fun- sketch

Spoon Full of Sugar- die cuts and punches...the oval is from a die and the leaves are from a punch

Creative Card Crew- Punches

Papertake Weekly- sparkle

Simon Says- punch em'

Stampavie and More- Christmas

ABC Challenge-G is for glitter


Thanks so much for stopping by. God Bless!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful work! Thanks for playing with us this week at SWF! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moshie, what a gorgeous creation. Thanks for taking part in our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a gorgeous christmas project, thanks for playing at SAM.
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just lovely! fabulous job Moshie!
    Thank you for joining in @ the Creative Card Crew challenge!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete