Christian Blinkies

Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Zoe is opening a new online store!!!!!

Zoe is opening a new online store for all of us to shop! She is also offering some wonderful "Big News" candy!!!! Take time to visit her awesome creations as she is one of the most talented artists in the craft, I think! If I didn't have to get to Mom's I would spend hours just browsing in wonderment! Just click on the photo or her name so you can see her beautiful creations!

Now to the hard part......I think I like #2 the best but not sure why! lol I loved all three but think the beautiful pony won out. This is one of the hardest decisions I have made in a long time dealing with favorites! lol By the time I get home I may choose another as my favorite but for now it is the pony! lol You do such awesome work, Zoe and I wish you the best with your new store!

Just click on the photo or her name so you can see her beautiful creations!

Hugs and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
    I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete