Christian Blinkies

Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Wedding card for Justin


When I chose this challenge for Sophisti-cat this week, I was thinking...Spring....new blossoms and flowers......sunshine.... Then I received an invitation to my nephew's wedding. So my spring creation turned into a wedding one. lol This is my first attempt at a wedding card and my first tent card.

At Fab 'n' Funky they have a "wedding" challenge! Thanks "Buddy" for pointing this out to me!

I will enter the challenge of "celebration" over at Creative Card Crew. Cute Card Thursday also has the "celebration" as their them for this weeks challenge.

At Paper Cutz , Secret Crafter and Ooh-la-la all have the challenge of "anything goes".

Pile It On has the challenge for using Pastels.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please go to Sophisti-cat and see the creations the other very talented DT members created to help inspire you.

May God bless you all!
hugs, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ! Thanks for joining in this week's CCC celebrations, and don't forget you have til midnight to visit my blog and enter for my DT candy :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Diana, so pretty, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for shaing this beautiful card with us at Ooh la la this week, the embossing on the card is so pretty I am sure the bride and groom will love it
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing Creative Card Crew and our Celebration!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this adorable card Diana! You soooo inspire me! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing it with us at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card, love the sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my you have been busy :D This is so pretty well done :D

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Diana. The texture and sheen is amazing. The happy couple will be over the moon with this. It is beautiful.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, what a stunning card - love your gorgeous colouring and layout. The 3-D effect is wonderful! Thanks for stopping by at my blog, so sorry you missed the candy call :( hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Diana, this card is soo beautiful I must try these tent cards :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete