Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ruth's Calendar





Here is  the calendar I made for my other grand daughter.  I finally got them both finished and mailed off today.  I hope they will get there on time or at least won't be too far past the 1st.  I had a lot of fun making these calendars and may try to make the grandsons one for next year.  I used this cute little Tilda stamp from Magnolia.  I have had her several years but have hardly used her if ever.  I used the same papers and everything as I used on Hannah's calendar.  I did reverse the red and green cardstock.  Of course I had to stickle things up a little as I do like bling. All edges are inked and borders are sewed.   lol The little sentiment tags are from Magnolia too.  The circle and square edging are Spellbinder dies.  The little doors are made from the flower punch from SU.  The numbers are from sizzlet dies. I added the same little charms as I put on Hannah's too. There are only three little jingle bells on this one as Hannah's has 4.  lol   I hope the girls enjoy these Advent calendars and know that everyday I am thinking of them as they open each door to see what surprise is waiting for them.  Thank you all for stopping by.  God bless you all and I pray each has a very wonderful Thanksgiving.

Challenges:

Shopping Our Stash-leaves

Tuesday Alchemy- anything but a card

Crafty Bloggers- Christmas anything goes

Crafty Cardmakers- use at least two dies and/or punches

OLLCB- someone special.....no one more special than a grandchild!

Pretty Little Ribbons- die cut/punches, ribbon and charms

Whoopsi Daisy- dies /punches

Wild Orchid- traditional Christmas....I chose the traditional colors and my roses are from WO

Our Daily Bread- Winter holiday (Christmas or Thanksgiving)

Anything Goes- sewing

Craft Room- punches and die cuts

Creative Craft- distress,stamped and bling

Flourishes-. something that makes you happy- just thinking of my grand daughters and anything to do with them makes me smile.  I really enjoyed making this calendar and wish I could be there to see them everyday they open the little doors.  Just thinking about them and Christmas and all the joy of children this time of year makes me happy.

Loves Rubberstamps- ribbons

24 comments:

  1. OMG!!! What a stunning creation, it must have taken you forever! Just beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, I bet your granddaughters will be thrilled with these. They are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Moshie, a stunning creation.

    A Fabulous entry to our “Die Cuts and Punches ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image!

    Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Hugs
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful calendar, lovely details!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super adorable, I love it! thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful calendars, love all the detail on them. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Dies & Punches’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous calendars - I'm sure your granddaughters will love them.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are stunning, such work but well worth it, thanks for sharing with us atht e pretty little ribbon shop challene, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Beautiful details, thanks for joining us at OLL. Good luck!
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Calendars.. WOW!!!Love the colours & design.. Fabulous attention to detail..Your Grandchildren will love them!! Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week... May x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my...these calendars are awesome...what a lot of work and love went into them! Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are real works of art I love them.The layout and colours are fab. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck in the challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is an amazing project! Love the advent calendar design and all your little details. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are amazing Advent calendars, what lovely gifts for your granddaughters.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful calendar!! I love everything about it. Beautifully done!! Thanks for joining the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge this week!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a Beautiful advent calendar, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous advent calendars! Lots of lovely stamping, colouring and detail.
    Thank you for joining in with us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So much detail! Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW WOW WOW!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! And there is not one but TWO beautiful designs! You have some very very lucky granddaughters! They will treasure these for sure! Beautiful job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful calendar. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These calendars are gorgeous!!! I What a beautiful present to give! Your granddaughters will love them! Thanks so much for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh wow! these are fabulous! and a LOT of work too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete