Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Purple Thank You


In Biddy Buddies this month the challenge is to make a Thank You card and use purple. My sil chose this challenge because purple is her favorite color and she is full of thanks. lol I am going to send it to her at the end of the month so I used tons and tons of stickles. I think one thing she likes more than purple is glitter! lol I am very thankful for her in my life so hope she likes this card when she gets it. I used one of my new Bildmalarna stamp. I love this set of stamps! I used my Tim H distresser on the edges and then inked them all and added a little bling. I also sewed around the different papers.

Challenges:

Stamp with Fun- sketch

Whoopsi Daisy-Cute......think this stamp is about toooo cute! lol

Wild Orchid- anything goes

Crazy 4 Challenges-Flowers

Lexi's- flowers

Stamp Something- flowers

Stampin' B's- flowers

Simply Create- flowers

Sweet Stampin- girly

CCEE- distress

Anything Goes
- distress

Stamps R Us- girl

Thank you so much for stopping by,

hugs and God bless!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love all the sparkle, thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card..I love the aprkly swirl. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute card with those pretty colors and all the glitter! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamps R Us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woweee, what a lovely lot of sparkle & glitz! Sewing is great & I love your distressed edges. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Moshie, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love purple and your card is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Simply Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this beautiful card! The flowers and leaves and all that sparkle are just amazing and purple is my favorite color:) Thanks for getting all cute with us this week at WHOOPSI DAISY:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moses, this is positively wonderful!! Wow! You can do NO wrong with Stickles and bling! Is this for the sil who I had the utmost privilege of meeting? Man am I ever glad I made that trip! =)

    ReplyDelete