Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Grandsons Valentine




Inside:

This is the second "boys" card I made for some of the grandsons. I love this cute little Hanglar stamp but then I love most Hanglars! lol I colored him with a mixture of copics, chalks, water pencils and colored pencils. I used some hemp cord to string thru the hearts and also to hang the heart buttons. All the pattern papers are from my stash of papers I bought from Costco years ago. Am still trying to use some stash but so far don't see much of a dent in any! lol

Challenges I am entering are:

The Sweet Stop- sketch

The Hotspot- something natural....hemp cord

Cards for Men-Valentine/ love

Double Dutch-Valentine

Abby's Scrapping Mom- anything goes as long as it has a stamp used on it

Lexi's Creations-Valentine (hello laides! I miss you all)

Simon Says -Love

Wile Orchid-Love

Flourishes-Valentine

Tuesday Throwdown-Sewing

Thank you so much for stopping by.

God Bless each of you and your families!

16 comments:

  1. Oh Moshie, thats a gorgeous card and your grandson will love it. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly awesome! Your creativity is an inspiration to me. Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Moshie! Your card is adorable! I love all the details and your coloring is fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at The Hotspot!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane, haven't heard from you in a while? Gorgeous card for your Grandson, and what a gorgeous image. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hunni i hope life is treating you well, i love your card its such a sweet image and fab layout too. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the way you stitched the twine through the image, so creative, and the hearts on the twine embellishments pull it all together!!! Thanks for joining us at the Hotspot this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my holy moses on bread, that is the most beautiful card!! Your distressing is like, what, perfect!!??!! The twine and those heart buttons - just wonderful, and of course the sewing, I loves me some sewing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet Valentine Moshie! I know your grandson will love it too! Thank you so much for joining us at the FTTC this week! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just precious. I love the hearts on a string. Beautifully put together. Thanks for playing along with us at the Hotspot. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling card and I love how you took the design to the inside of the card! Hanging the hearts on hemp was the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at the HOTSPOT and I know your grandson will just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love all the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely and cute card.
    Thanks for joining the Double Dutch challenge ;)
    Willy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable, I love it!! The hearts on a string are so cute. Thanks for joining us at Lexis Creations. Good luck. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet. What a cute card.

    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the twine you used as a natural element! thanks for playing the studio313 hotspot challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete